Thursday, April 17, 2014

If you came over for coffee

If you came over for coffee this afternoon, I would tell you...

...That I'm 2/3 done exams, which is super exciting. 1 exam and 1 short write up separates me from freedom...for a week. Since I'm doing a lot of summer courses. 

...That I'm so happy Alex joined the Y a few weeks a go. It' really fun working out together (especially when I correct his form and he gets embarrassed) and he's getting really healthy. 

...I would mention that I was asked to run a half marathon in October and I'm really not sure if I want to. I've been running a bit, 5km here, 3 km there which makes me miss running but I don't know if I want to commit to all the training involved for a half. 

...That Alex and I are going away to Niagara Falls for the day. Hitting the water park, some shopping and dinner and I CAN NOT wait. 


No comments: