Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Insta-lately.



The whole paleo thing is going amazing. I've even got Alex on it. A few weeks a go we made a big batch of hamburger soup and eat it for like 5 days straight. That good.

Sunday I went for a 6km run...first one in close to a month. I'm not going to lie, it's hard waking up at 7am when the bed is so warm and cozy. 

Monday evenings feel complete now that The Bachelor is on. So good but so bad. 


Alex and I wore out Bears outfits that my Gramma made for us. To bad they lost to the Packers and are done. 

I kinda like him. 

I've been obsessed with having game nights. So much! Right?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I wish we had more friends out here that enjoyed doing game nights! I LOVE them! And speaking of love, I love your matching outfits - too cute!