Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Inked.


Yes, yes it's true. I put on my big girl panties and got some ink done this past weekend. 

For while I'v been kicking around pinning some ideas for a tattoo. I find tats so beautiful (well some) and really really wanted to do a pink breast cancer ribbon for my mom. Something classy, sweet and small. Decided on my side of my wrist, something different. 

Truthfully, I'm surprised I didn't cancel the appointment because I felt sick to my stomach all day thinking about the pain. And the pain? Felt like a cat scratch that lasted a bit longer than a millisecond. Nothing to to bad. 

She's healing up nicely and I can't wait to see it all healed! 

And yes, momma Hannon cried. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love that your tattoo honours your Mom. That's awesome. And it looks great too :)

Unknown said...

LOVE!