Friday, November 22, 2013

IG ketchup

The Michael Buble CD is playing, coffee has been chugged (apparently I drink mine fast) and it's time to do some catch up with some instagram pictures.




I joined the ymca last month and lurrrveee it! Such a good choice. Typically do the bodypump classes and trying to do others. I did a class last friday and the next three days was hurting so bad. The kind of hurt that you cry out in pain when you use the 'loo. ya. 

I've been doing a lot of paleo baking. Loafs, cookies and lots of energy balls. I'm thinking of doing the Whole30 thing in December. Eating paleo and hard core clean eating for 30 days. Nice challenge. 

Hmm, what else is new? Oh! My mom and I have been doing a lot of "mommy-daughter" dates. Last we went to the Marilyn Denis talk show and next week the One of a Kind craft show. They make me happy. 


1 comment:

Karen said...

SO jealous that you got to go to the Marilyn Denis show!! And even more jealous about the One of A Kind craft show lol. Hope you have a great weekend!!