Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fluff

Happy October. I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving this month and going to the pumpkin patch! Fall is the best. 
~
I danced my shoes off (literally, as my feet were killing me) at a wedding on Saturday. Alex's childhood friend got hitched, knowing both the bride and groom made the wedding such a blast. 

I'm super sad the 2013 weddings are done. I wonder who'll get married next year? *cough* the bestie *cough*



~
On a sadder note, while I was dancing on Saturday Alcohol took my estranged Aunt passed away. We're all really sad for my cousins who now don't have a mom at all and sad that this substance took her from this earth.   Please keep my Uncle and his children in your prayers as they deal with this loss. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for her family