Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly Workouts

How is it Sunday late afternoon?! Seriously, the days fly by. 

This wasn't my best week for running. Sunday was a slow 13k and my knees really started to get achy around 10k. I finished but I was very concerned. 

Tuesday wasn't any better. I missed running with the Beaches Running Group on Sunday so come Tuesday I was pumped to run 6k with my group after work. The traffic was horrible and by the time I got parked and sprinted over, everyone had started their run. So I ran 6k by myself which sucked. 

Wednesday, I missed hill training due to just being so darn tired mid-week. I know, I know. I should have gone. But I didn't. 

Saturday was a really good 6k run around my 'hood. Took 38 minutes. Pretty sure a PB.


This week:

Monday:
Arms and Abs

Tuesday:
7km run

Wednesday: 
4 hills

Thursday:
Arms and Abs

Friday:
Off

Saturday:
Maybe 6k...at cottage.

Sunday:
14k

1 comment:

Katie said...

I just finished the Couch to the 5k work outs and now I have even more respect for you guys who do so much running. 5k makes me tired but that is nothing compared to what you are doing. You go girl!

I am going to be so sad when summer is over and the days are shorter. Summer evenings have been so perfect for jogging.