Monday, June 17, 2013

What bugs me.

It bugs me when people get mad at you when you don't want to spend $40+ on a night out of getting drunk at the bar. Sorry, trying to save my money here. 

It bugs me when people don't want to hang out during the day and only at night. 

It bugs me when people say they're on a diet, go out many times during the week to binge drink and yet complain they don't see results. Really?

It bugs me when my nail polish chips. 

It bugs me that Oprah isn't on at 4pm anymore. 

It bugs me when people get Instagram and never post pictures, but comment and like. Hello creeper. 


What bugs you?



*I swear I'm having a good day. Just some things I need to get off my chest!*

1 comment:

hi. Im Faith. said...

it bugs me when ppl dont wanna hang out during the day too!! im an early riser so bedtime creeps up a lot sooner for me than most. and yes i just agree with all you listed!