Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Insta-lately.

Maybe one day soon I'll blog more than once a week...

Maybe I'll get creative with ideas for posts...

Until then you can see what I'm up too via Instagram. 

1) Picked up new summer/spring candles from B&BW which smell so good!
2) Essie in No More Film
3) Crossed off another thing from my bucket list...Spin Class. Love it!

4) Alex's cat Chuck whom I love!
5) Spring is a-coming!
~

I spent the weekend with Alex which was much needed. Long distance relationships are tough foe sure. We saw Safe haven friday, partied with his friends "welcome back from South Korea" party on saturday night and took a really long walk together Sunday afternoon along the waterfront. Just spending that time alone was amazing! 


1 comment:

Karen said...

I love that your Instagram photos always include at least one picture of your nails... I wish I did mine more often lol. Long distance relationships SUCK lol - Paul and I were long distance for almost a year before we moved to Ontario together.