Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Forever 21


It is an extra special day today because not only is it the 1st day of Spring but it's my 21st birthday!

*I'll wait until you're done singing Happy Birthday*

Even though my birthday has just begin and the surprises aren't over, I know today is going down in the history book.

I'm getting my nails done with Karen during my 3 hour break and meeting Alex for dinner at a secret place!
I give everyone permission to eat a cupcake for dessert...or breakfast today!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you! I hope you have had a great day :)
Jade X

littleminx09.blogspot.co.uk

Canvases And Controversies said...

In case you don't check your facebook today, Happy 21st .. cross the border and party hard.

Aubrey S. said...

A cupcake doesn't sound so bad right now. Happy birthday!

Katie said...

Happy Birthay!! 21 is such a fun one, I hope the whole year is wonderful for you!