Friday, February 22, 2013

Letters on Friday

Photobucket


Dear Vancouver, can you please send me back my boyfriend? I really miss him. Sincerely, day 10 of 16. 

Dear Alex, thank you having daily phone dates and facetime-ing with me while you've been away. It really helps to "see" you. Sincerely, "see" you in real life soon. 

Dear Half-Marathon, this is happening. Yup, I'm running another 21k on Sunday. I'm a little nervous because I now know the pain I'll feel but I' also now the feeling of crossing that finish line. Sincerely, see you on Sunday Peterborough.

Dear Winter, Let's get a little warmer please. Sincerely, not a winter gal.  

3 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I'm so very ready for spring! Happy Friday!

Sophia Season said...

IF I could, I would send you some weather from South Florida. We are having 80 degree days here.

Visiting from The Sweet Season.

Sophia
twentyfiveseasons.com

Unknown said...

I'm so over the winter