Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Insta-Lately....case of the animals


1) Taking a break from the fake nails and painted my own nails last week. Not bad. 
2) Little Iggy waking up from a nap  I mean, after Sarah woke him up. He just looked so cute.
3) Victoria Secret makes pretty decent nail polish. 


4) Princess likes sleeping on the couch. A little ew! 
5) Daily walks.
6) I came home one afternoon ad found her sleeping with a pillow. In the wash it went!

7) After Sunday's Half-Marathon.
8) Carb-o loading pasta Saturday night. 


2 comments:

MintedPlus said...

I've been wondering how the VS polish holds up. I love that their bottles are like Butter London - so cute!

It took me a hot minute to come follow you with my new blog. I didn't realize that I would have to go re follow my favorite blogs again. Whew!

Perfectly Jenn said...

I'm going to need to try some of that VS polish myself! And love the color you chose

Stop being such an amazing marathoner! No really keep it up, you're a rockstar!!

Thanks for linking up girlie!