Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday





I'm alive, I swear! No real reason why I haven't read a single blog in over a week slash posted something! Between class, placement, homework, the boy, life can get crazy...fast.

But I'm here!



So today I'm loving...

My beautiful necklace from Group-deal. It's the knock-off from J.crew and more than 50% less! #score.

I'm loving...bath and body works new fall smells. The leaves candle actually smell like a leaves on a crisp morning and the orchard walk has a very light smell. Not boom, in your face smell. 


Gosh, I love fall :) 

Linking up with Jaime today :) 

4 comments:

Allie said...

Haha!!! I live the name of your blog!!! I've busted out my fall scentsy smells. Love when my house smells like a cozy home!!!

Countingourcupcakes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are too cute. Love your outfit and the necklace!

ricci said...

Love ALL of the BBW fall scents...I have Pumpkin Cupcake going right now!! Found you via the linkup! Newest follower...please stop by my blog and say hi!

www.riccialexis.blogspot.com

Happy Wednesday!!

Unknown said...

Ummm, hello skinny lady...you're so tiny!! You look fabulous!