Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bears vs Packer

This post could also be titled "A house divided" 

Because my family are Packers fans and Alex loves the Bears. Like, thinks they are the best team ever. 

You see, if you follow NFL football you know that tonights game is a big, intense game against the Bears and Packers. 

AKA: rivials

Y'all should have been a fly on the wall to see my dads reaction when I bought a bears shirt from Old Navy. Basically told me to take it off. 




And when I posted this picture on IG this week, the comment from my brother saying if I wore this shirt around him he wouldn't talk to me, just made me laugh. 

So tonight, I'll be watching the game with my dad, me cheering for the bears while he roots for the packers. 

All I have to say is...

BEARS, BEARS, BEARS! 

2 comments:

Kodie said...

I'm going over to the game tonight :) We don't have tickets but we're going to go to the Tundra Zone (right outside Lambeau) and watch (hopefully someone will be selling tickets super cheap on the street). The energy around town is going to be intense! Go Pack Go :)

Victoria said...

too bad we sucked and lost!

way to show your BEARS pride :)