Friday, August 31, 2012

if cancer was a person I would be in jail for killing it already...

I feel like my whole world is focused on this cancer and therefore that's all I post. But to be fair, this is my "everyday" blog and right now? Cancer is here and we're dealing with it everyday. So there is that.

I try not to let it run my life. I will still go out and enjoy the short time that I have left with my friends before they go back to school. But sometimes, I want to have a chill evening with the "roomies" aka mom and dad and visit. Nothing wrong with that *clears throat*

~

I hate cancer. I hate cancer because right now my mom is calling company's that make wigs because she'll most likely be hairless in 3 weeks.

I try and stay positive and happy around my mom but it is hard.

I still get angry, at God, which hurts when I say that.

But I know he is looking after ma dukes and giving her strength everyday and keeping his arm around her.

I ask that you prayer warriors keep my mom in your prayers. If you don't pray...those positive thoughts work wonders too!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are going through this, I feel your pain exactly with my MIL. KNow that since you first told us, your mom has been inmy thoughts and prayers...tell her to keep fighting..she can do this!

Karen said...

Your Mom and entire family are still in my prayers every day. Sending hugs to you all.

Katie said...

Ugh, so crappy that cancer is such a black cloud hanging over your family. Praying....