Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Good morning sweet friends. It's a lazy morning for me, waking up at 7am to babysit my cousins before school is killing me. So I'm treating myself to a slow moving morning of blogging, drinking coffee and singing to some Lady A.

I'm linking up with Jaime for WILW.

I'm loving that I'm finally catching up on season 3, 4, 5 of Big Bang theory. I forgot how I loved that show.

I'm loving that I finally finished Mockingjay last week!

I'm loving that I craved and bought 50 shades. Oh my gosh, so good but yet so bad!

I'm loving that today is wednesday. Meaning? SYTYCD with the bestie.

I'm loving that Punta Cana 2013 is happening with Karen! April 28, 2013 can't come fast enough! Anyone know of really fun resorts for two pretty girls?!

Laters, baby.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My boyfriend an I are addicted to some big bang! I can never get enough! I can't wait to get through my list of reading to get to the trilogy. Visiting from Jamie's.

Divalearningdomestic.blogspot.com

Jennifer P. said...

I went to Punta Canada on my honeymoon! we stayed at the Excellence Resort. LOVED it! We also did a few excursions. Email me if you want, I'd be happy to help! Found you through the linkup. :)

Jennifer P. said...

Err, Punta Cana ;)

Meg said...

Love BBT! Love 50 Shades and love that you are headed to Punta Cana--amazing!