Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We lost our concert virginity!
















One thing people may not know about me is I love country music. Thanks to my brother who used to blast some Shania while I was in bed sleeping. So when I heard back in October that Lady Antebellum was coming to Toronto, I called the bff up and told her we were going. No ifs, ands, or buts. We had to go.

It was perfect timing too, with everything my moms cancer going on. It was awesome to dance and sing all night.

I've never been to a concert before so I was super pumped.

Everything was so good! Seeing my man Darius Rucker just made my night as we will get married one day.

Honestly, I can't put into words how good Lady A was, they kept saying how Toronto was their loudest stop in Canada for the Own the Night Tour...I'm sure they say that in every city.

Now, to find more friends who love country music!

Photobucket


3 comments:

Lauren Talon said...

Fun! Such a perfect weekend too. It was so nice that day! :)

Karen said...

I love country music too!! So jealous you got to see Lady A in concert :) And it looks like you guys had a BLAST!!

Kodie said...

I LOVE Lady A :) I'll be seeing them for the 8th time next Saturday. The first couple times I saw them were before they got huge and, even though they were good back then, they've grown so much as performers and put on one of the best performances I've ever seen.