Thursday, June 14, 2012

Currently



I'm linking up with my girl Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect for Currently.

Current Book

Yup, still reading it. Goal for next week? Finish it! 


Current Playlist
Some Nights-Fun---best song ever! 
Payphone-Maroon 5
Cold as Stone-Lady A
Friday Night-Lady A

Current Colour
Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze. 

Current Outfit
1) my dress from Karen's grad yesterday 
2) Today's outfit. 

Current Drink
Water with lemon. Can't get enough of it. 

Current Tv show
SYTYCD 

Love this show and love wednesdays

Current Needs
Prayers for my family. 

Current banes of my existence
Come back tomorrow or monday to hear all about it.  

Current celeb crush

This girl. Hillary Scott. Who I'm seeing this saturday! 

Current blessing
My extended family. They are so supportive right now. 

Current Excitement
Seeing Lady A with Karen saturday and being done summer school. 

Current Mood
Scared, worried, sad, angry. 

Go link up with Jenn! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kodie said...

Have fun at Lady A this weekend! I'll be seeing them two weeks from Saturday and I can't wait!

Praying for you and your family! Hang in there :)

Victoria said...

i saw lady a earlier this year and it was such an enjoyable show! darius has his own mini show too :)

i LOVE lemon water too,i am out of lemons right not and it just isn't the same :)

lvoe you blog!

Perfectly Jenn said...

I love Lady A concerts! Have an amazing time
Why all those "moods?"
Flip flop fantasy is amazing :)

Thanks for linking up Sarah! heart you

Meg said...

You look incredible girl! Your weight loss journey has been fantastic, kudos to you.