Thursday, May 24, 2012

My fav link up-Currently

I'm linking up with the ever-so-awesome Jenn today for Currently.




I was so excited when Jenn mentioned  on twitter (follow me: @lifeofsarahh) that she wanted to do her link up today. I'm in a huge blogging slump, so hopefully this will take me out of it.


Curent Book:

Image Detail
yup, still reading it. Only has been 3 months...

Curent Playlist:
Cold as Stone-Lady A
Someone I used to know-Gotye
Where have you been-RiRi
Dance Agin-JLo

Current Colour:

Got a french shellac two weeks a go.
Current Food:
Waffles with banana's.

Current Fav Show:

SO!EXCITED! FOR TONIGHT!

Current Needs:
To be able to read guys minds. Ugh, men boys

Current Triumps:
-Losing 31 pounds!
-Signing up for a 15k run in Aug!

Current Celeb Crush:
anyone of these guys.

Current #1 blessing:
My new sister-in-love.
She has been such a big help over thep past few weeks. Love her.



Current Outfit:


Current Mood:
Very, very confused. Males, I tell ya. So strange.
 #vague.


Go link up with Jenn!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay first off...you are SUPER skinny. Seriously, you look fabulous! Also, they make a french shellac!?!?! I didn't know that was an option!! Must look into this

Anonymous said...

I have you beat. I'm on chapter 4 (or is it 5?) of the 2nd Hunger Games book. I finished the 1st one around Valentine's Day.

The shellac looks cute!

That color of your bridesmaid dress looks AMAZING on you.