Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birthday Wish list

My champagne birthday, which means I'm turning the same age as the day I was born, is coming up on March 20th (get yours cards ready)

Since I'll be 20, and almost at the breaking point where I'll tear up because I'm now old,  I thought I deserve something nice. Something special. Something to take my mind off not being a teenager anymore.





Isn't she beautiful? I even went to go visit her a few days a go. Almost brought her home but wasn't ready to spend a billion dollars on a purse..yet.

I think this is a very good gift to buy myself for my 20th birthday. Or if you want to donate to the Sarah Hannon Fund, that works too.

Happy weekend! I'm off to get ready for my future SIL's bridal shower tommorow! So excited.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That bag is gorgeous! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I saw that bag when I was out shopping last week. I love that it has the two different straps!

Perfectly Jenn said...

I love this purse!! What brand is it?

I can send you a few $$ :)