Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A letter to my future husband

Dear future husband,

Where are you?! Seriously you can stop hiding and come out, I'm ready to meet you. 


I've been ready for a while if you want me to be honest.

I am tired of seeing happy couples around me. I want to be a happy couple.

I am tired of being lonely.

I am tired of being asking me if I have a boyfriend and always answering not yet.

I can't wait to meet you someday, hopefully soon. 

I love that I'm blogging, and documenting my life. I'm ready to document us.


I'm ready to introduce to the blog world.

I'm ready to share our story. 

I am ready to date you.

To share life with you.

Husband: I am ready to love you. I am ready, please hurry.

I can't wait to go on dates with you.

To get all dolled up or even take off my make-up and watch tv with you.

I can't wait for you to meet my family. Warning you now: they will bug you about us dating but it's all in love and fun.

I can't wait to meet yours. I can't wait to bake cookies and bring them to your mom when we first meet.

I can't wait to fall in love with you.

To kiss you.

I can't wait to go to church with you.

To pray with you and for you.

I can't wait to celebrate anniversaries with you.

I can't wait to go running with you. Hopefully you run. 


I can't wait to be engaged. To plan our wedding.

To have cute babies with you.

I can't wait to meet you, husband.

~

Husband: How about this? Let's make a deal. This time next year I want you to be taking me out for a romantic valentines dinner. I'll pay for dessert. Sound good? Deal.


Photobucket





3 comments:

Erin said...

This has got to be my favorite valentine's day post of them all. I hope you find that sweet husband of yours soon. Sounds like you'll make a wonderful wife :)

Meg said...

That's a sweet post! Have you thought about looking on match.com or eharmony.com? That's how my hubby and I met, just a thought!

Katie said...

This is my favorite Valentine's Day post too! You will make a great wife, I hope you find Mr. Right soon. I wish you lived closer so I could introduce you to my brother ;)