Friday, January 6, 2012

NOTW-Nails of the week


The Nail Files
I'm linking up with Tara from Fabulous but evil for the nail files. 

If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for nail polish. This might sounds cheesy but my outfit isn't complete with some polish.

This week I painted my nails Warm and Foozie by OPI.

Then yesterday I was in need of a good mani/pedi.

I got this sparkly pink for my toes. It's Excuse Moi by OPI.



And I finally got Shellac! I love it so far! My nail lady said she had a client who's stayed on for 5 weeks. Very excited to see how long it lasts on me. 



It's a dark grey and sometimes I see a bit of purple. Love it.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the color on your toes and teh shellac color is super pretty too!

Unknown said...

The Shellac is lovely! I just got mine taken off this week. I got a french manicure and after two weeks there were only 2 chips!

Claire Kiefer said...

I loooooove shellac and/or gel manis. I've done them a few times, and basically I've just had to take off the polish when my nails start to grow out. It's pretty amazing. I've been doing my own nails lately, though, and experimenting with various color combos and glitter--fun!

J said...

Glitter is always a great choice!

tara said...

the shellac looks great! i've never had it myself, but i always hear great things! thanks for linking up! :)

Chrissy Thomas said...

I love the shellac! I had a shellac mani done a while back and it lasted a good month and I am a stay at home mom with my hands always in the laundry or dishes or something!

Meg said...

I have the same color on my toes now and love it. I painted them about 2 weeks ago and it is holding quite lovely. I love that you linked up with this though!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to try shellac. I think I'm going to wait till mine grow out a bit again before I do it. I love all your colors.

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

Wow I love all these colors!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com