Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday...

To my little blog!


pinned here

I can't believe it's been one whole year since I started this blog!

I remember sitting in my dining room on saturday afternoon, stalking my regular blogs (by googling their blog names) and all of a sudden I found myself about to hit the "create a blog" button on bloggers homepage. No idea what I was getting myself into.

I didn't know how much I was going to fall in love with blogging.

I've been reading many of my posts from the very beginning and I've seen so many changes in myself since that day in late January. My writing has changed. My body has changed. My relationships have changed.

All for the better.

And? It's because of the blogs I read. The blogs that inspire me to get my journal and bible out, inspire to go for a run, inspire me to be a better person. It's amazing how just by reading a blog post how inspired I feel after. You girls are awesome! Y'all make me a better person. A better child of God.

I love blogging. The friends I have made over the first year is just amazing. Amazing because even though we've never met, I feel like we are close friends. I know we if we lived closer we would be "real life friends!" I cry with you, laugh with you and celebrate when babies are born.

I've come to realize that having followers doesn't define me as a blogger or person. As much as I love my 36 followers and 2700+ pageviews, I have learned to blog for myself! Blog to remember the memories. Blog to vent.

Blogging has become such a big part of my life. I constantly am thinking of blog ideas and how to word them. Most in the shower or at work.

So? Thank you. Thank you to my 36 followers who have clicked that "follow me" button. Thank you to those bloggers who comment on here on a regular basis. You know who you are! Thank you for the friendships.

I can't wait to see what my second year of blogging will bring!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you started blogging yourself!! Happy anniversary!!

The Life of Susan said...

aww happy blog birthday my dear! it is awesome to be able to meet and connect with people and inspire and encourage one another. here's to many more years of happy blogging! :)