Thursday, January 12, 2012

Currently

Linking up with the lovely Jenn for Currently. -love her.

Current book:
love this book.
Current playlist:
Anything by Lady A.
So excited to see them in concert June 16th :)

Current colour:

still wearing my shellac.

Current food:
Just had some pita with salsa.

Current favourite tv show:
That's easy. Grey's Anatomy. 

Current needs:
New clothes! Most things are getting to big. So bittersweet.

Current triumps:
Being 0.6 away from losing my 10% weight!

Current banes of my existence:
People not taking initiative or planing ahead and just rely on me to do the work.

Current Celeb Crush:
Oh Jim.
Current #1 Blessing
Writing daily in my Blessings book. Love writing down something I am thankful each day.

Current Outfit:
My running gear. Off for a run!

Current excitement:
Going away this weekend for Waterloo's annual 20's weekend. Awesome weekend of fun and loving God.

Current mood:
Sleepy but happy to see the BFF tonight.

Current favourite quote or verse:
I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD (Psalm 40:1-3, NIV).

Great stuff going on!

Current favourite app:
Me and the Weight Watchers App go everywhere!

Current favourite product:
This stuff is awesome!



Photobucket


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My current favorite app is the Weight Watchers to go too! I love it. And it is so useful. Do you have the barcode scanner too? That one is awesome for grocery shopping.

Kodie said...

Love Lady A :) Just saw then in December and am going to see them again this summer! They're probably my favorite band. Have you seen them before?

Perfectly Jenn said...

Lady A is my life! I've seen them twice now and would go again in a heartbeat - Have fun!
I'm so proud of you for your great fitness/healthy goals and achievements! you are an inspiration girlie

John Krasinski is a hottie. nuff said

Thanks for linking up!

Victoria said...

i LOVE lady A! and that nailpolish color :)

i should be going for a run now too...but i am not. blame it on the snow that is currently falling :) and my lazyness.

i keep meaning to put that book on my list!

cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Pita ... yummy!

What is a blessing book?

Ashley Pringle said...

Oh my goodness John Krasinski... I love him.

And I'm seeing Lady A in March! I can't wait!

I'm glad i found my way to your blog from Jenn's link up! I'm excited to look around some more =)

Karen said...

I love that your nails still look SO awesome - how long have you had the shellac on for??

Janie said...

Love the shellac and congrats on being so close to your goal!! :)