Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dreams and goals


Pinterest has taken over my life. Not really. But I LOVE logging on (not on my phone because the app seems to not want to work when I want it to) and "pin" away.

Can we talk about the awesome blog, perfect bucket list and how amazing it is?!

 Maybe because it's almost the end of 2011 (where does time go?!) but here are the top things I want to do before I die.  There are little things I want to do, like be given a puppy on Christmas or be kissed while it's snowing and move out on my own but that's a given.




Pinned Image
I'm seriously thinking about doing this


Doing this May 2013 with Karen :)




I love this and it will happen






Pinned Image
On of my dreams is go on a mission trip...somewhere far

 


And I love this one.
:)


What do you want to do before you die?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

So fun to see other people's bucket lists! Having babies and opening a greenhouse business are two things on my bucket list :) Merry Christmas!