Thursday, December 15, 2011

Currently

I'm linking up with Jenn today from Perfectly Imperfect for Currently.




Current book(s)
love me some Sparks


current playlist

Baby, It's Cold Outside - Lady Antebellum
Jingle Bells-Michael Buble (feat: Puppini Sisters)
White Christmas-Michael Buble (feat: Shania Twain)-two of the best Canadian singers :) 

current colour
Meep Meep Meep-OPI



current food
my daily smoothie and coffee :)

current shows

                                            Right now I'm watching BL from the start the season that just ended. 


current need(s)
a day to craft! Just a day, that's all. 

current triumph(s)
I'm at my lowest weight that I have ever been :) so happy. 
current bane(s) of my existence
the phone call I got from the mother who I was babysitting for last night. Asking me if I took her tickets for Mary Poppins. I know she wasn't accusing me of stealing them but really? Hard not to think it. 
current celebrity crush
either
Tim Tebow
or
Dolvett from the biggest loser

current #1 blessing
weight watchers. Thank you for helping me to lose 12.2 so far! 
current indulgence
minced meat tarts. So good for Christmas!


current outfit
ya, not taking a picture of my pj's.

current excitement
Santa will be there in 9 days!

 current favorite holiday decoration
our tree. 
current #1 item on your wishlist
Is it to late to ask Santa for one?
 current new year's resolution
Get down to my goal weight. 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Victoria said...

i love the michael buble and shania twain duet song :)

my tree is my favorite too.

cute blog!

Perfectly Jenn said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Keep up the great work!

I have to ask . . .what is a minced meat tart?!

I wish I had a day to craft too

thanks for linking up!

The Life of Susan said...

i didn't know about this nicholas sparks book. i'm in trouble now! i get so absorbed in his books that i literally read them in one 2-3 hour sitting. lol!

congratulations on the weight loss. you have done fantastic! you'll be at your goal weight in no time! and let me just say- dolvett is mine so back off. bahahaha! OMG i love him. he is awesome and i am so glad he is part of the biggest loser! oh lord i could comment on almost everything you wrote but i'll refrain. haha!

have a great day!

J and A said...

OOooo a day to craft would be so great! Dolvett is pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

A day to craft yes please!