Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday-OPI Muffets


I'm linking up with Jaime for What I'm loving Wednesday.

I am completely, 100% loving OPI's Winter 2011 Line called Muffets.

I got a few of them last week. I got Wocka-Wocka, Pepe's Purple Passion, Warm and Fozzie and Meep-Meep-Meep. I've only worn Wocka-Wocka and Pepe's Purple Passion and can't wait to try the other two!

Right now, I am loving Wocka-Wocka! You'll see why :)





 When the light hits it, it is totally sparkly and shimmery red. I can see anybody wearing it on New Years Eve! I am in love <3

What are YOU loving this fine wednesday?

*Opinions are my own. I was not paid by OPI, even though I should. I give enough to them :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Meg said...

That color is fantastic! I love it! OPI is without question my favorite of all nail polish companies.

Meg said...

Your blog looks great BTW!

Tatiana said...

how pretty! Love those colors!

PS: thank you for your sweet comment :-)

Kit said...

Love that color!