Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday-My bridesmaids dress :)


I'm loving the bridemaid dress my future SIL choose for her girls. So in love with it. 
I didn't know when I saw my brother and SIL that day that I was trying it on so I a) didn't shave my legs and b) bring the proper bra. Because of this, I don't have pictures of me wearing it, but the good ole' internet does!


So this is the dress!

This was the default colour but the next picture is what Danielle picked. 

Number 1668 is it :) The colour is called "cognac." 
Danielle was creative and knew that her sister who has blue eyes and super pale skin wouldn't look good in this colour so since she's the MOH, she is in a coral. Her other sister who is the second MOH is in a lighter "cognac" colour and me and the three other bridesmaids are in cognac. 


I love it so much. Can't wait for May 12, 2012 to wear it! 


Surprisingly, it made my waist look so tiny. I still want to lose 15 more pounds just to look extra fab :)
~


I ask my lovely readers go to pop over and visit Veronica today. One year a go while 6 months pregnant with her third child, she lost her husband Jeremy at the age of 31. He was hunting when he suffered a heart attack. I met Jeremy when he and his Christian acapella group came back to his former high school's youth rally to sing in 2008. His passing has been such a shock for hundreds. For those pray warriors out there, please keep Vee and her three beautiful babies in your prayers today. 


Go link up with Jaime :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

AmandaDF said...

What a beautiful dress- I love that color! Bet you're gonna look fabulous!

I'll be keeping your friend and her family JV my thoughts today as well!

Meg said...

Love love love this dress. You'll look fab!