Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm sure you're dying to know.

I've seen this cute little post around the blog world lately from Katie and Rachel.



Guilty pleasure?

Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha. Only 100 calories or 2 points on Weight Watchers!
MMM :) 


Recent splurge?
Even though the I have go into Eaton Center go get home, I stay away from it becasuse a) I'll spend all my money and  b) christmas is a'coming. I did spend almost $50 at Trade Secrets when I treated myself to OPI Muffets :) And we all agree how pretty they are. 

from here


In bulk, I buy?
Nutella. Enough said. 


My go-to flower?
I love peonies. I've already decided that those are my flowers for my wedding. You know, to my guy I haven't met..yet :) 


                                                                                                   


Comfort food?
Pizza, pizza and oh ya...pizza.  

For breakfast?
Smoothies.  Banana, some sort of berries, OJ and source yog. Sometimes I'll do a piece of toast. 

For dinner? 
Pasta and salads :)


Love/hate relationship with?
School work. I love school, love knowing that I'm working towards a great degree but sometimes? I want to be lazy. December 5th can't come fast enough!
from here


Can't stop watching?
To be honest. I don't have time to sit around watching mind-less tv right this second. I do watch my favourites though. You know, HIMYM, Teen Mom/16 & Preggy, Glee, The office, Grey's. 



Dreaming about?
December 5th at 3pm when I'll begin my 5 weeks off :) Oh and Christmas Specials
here
My favourite one!





Crushing on?


I love him. 



Every girl should have?
Pretty Nail polish. A great night sleep. 




My style in five words?
Preppy.Girly. Sophisticated.




I love wearing?
Right now? My roots sweats and an old camp shirt. hot eh?!

This is what I want to wear to my Brother's reception dinner in May. To bad the only stores are in Europe and Florida. Guess I'll be making a road trip to sunny Florida :)



Dream job?
A grade 1 teacher. 
I dream about the day that I'll have 20, 7 year olds calling me Ms. Hannon. 








Photobucket

3 comments:

Meg said...

Ohh, that mocha sounds yummy! I want one.

I love Trade Secrets and could spend so much money if there if allowed myself to. :) I love OPI!

Love Peonies, they are so beautiful. I love that you have your flowers for your future wedding picked out!

<3 Pizza and Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant and of course Grey's, love love love Grey's!

That outfit is fantastic! You should definitely take a road trip down here to get it, I love the whole outfit!

... said...

Yay for Starbucks and Grey's Anatomy!! :) My two favs! Thanks for your sweet comment on Heather's blog yesterday! Nice to meet you hun!

jessica said...

Peonies and pizza, definite must haves! And pretty nail polish is a must! Whenever i'm feeling down I splurge on a new nail polish! A sort of cheap retail therapy :)

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/