Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday


Never thought I would say this but I'm loving my new 'do.

Remember this post? Where I posted a picture of what I was going to do with my hair my next cut? Well this past saturday I got it cut.

Except what I wanted is not what I got.

I told my hairdresser who has cut my hair for years that I wanted side-swept bangs and for it to be cut to my collarbone, I even showed him a picture from the same girl.

I didn't see it being cut as my hairdress comes to my house (long story: but he is best friends with my grandma so he comes over, they have tea and he cuts hair)

Since its at my house we don't sit infront of a mirror, so I didn't see how short he cut it until it was done.
This is what I got.


It hits my jaw line! The bangs aren't what the pictured showed :(
I was so excited to have the hair like the picture, so excited that I cried.
Luckly Karen came over to help me style it since I didn't like it sunday, I even said I didn't want to go to church that morning!

Since all my dead ends are off, hopefully it will grow fast so it can be a my collarbone ASAP!
~

The past few days I'm learning how to style it so it looks better.
Funny thing is: I didnt really like it but everyone does!

go link up with Jaime

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got my hair cut like that too....though it's even a little shorter! It's what I asked for, but I'm not used to having it this short. I can't even put it up! So I feel your pain....it has to grow quickly right?

Meg said...

It will grow fast dear, no worries. We've all had haircuts that we hate, no worries. Taking daily vitamins can help grow it out a bit quicker.