Monday, October 17, 2011

Cutest wedding.



I've been told a billion times I look like my momma here.

The beautiful Bride and the Groom
On Saturday, Karen and I were invited to Immanuel's and Jocelyn's wedding. We all go to church together. Im (pronuced: em) and Jocelyn have both been such role models in my Christian walk. Loved that I got to celebrate with them!

It was so nice to get all dolled up and go shopping for new things to wear!

The second last photo is the gift I gave the couple. Its from this store from etsy. It's a perfect gift for a couple who just bought their first house together, it would look great over the mantel. *My thoughts, wasn't paid to say the nice words*

Because it was a Filipino wedding (aka: lots and lots of family) we weren't invited to the reception after. That was perfectly okay, we understood and at least we got to witness Im cry when he saw Jocelyn walk down the aisle :) That my friends is the best moment of a wedding.

happy monday, friends!

1 comment:

Meg said...

That looks so much fun. You look so beautiful there. I also love the pressie you bought them. I bet they loved it!