Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday (fall)

Time to link up with Jaime again.



 I'm loving that fall is on its way! We've had a few days where I needed a light jacket or cardigan to go out, and its just lovely. I love fall.

I'm loving my new soaps from bath and body works. Every season I look forward to their unveiling of soaps and I love the three I got a few weekends a go.
LR: Caramel apple, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Orchard Leaves (my fav :))

I'm loving Bath and Body's new fall candles too. I bought Leaves, Woodland Berries and Frosted Cranberry. My favourite is Leaves. It smells like leaves after a rainfall. Its awesome.


I'm loving Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I treated myself to one on thursday and it was heavenly.
By accident I asked for a VENTI instead of my regular tall or grande! It was 11 points on weight watchers! Good thing I walked home from the subway that day. 

yours truly
happy wednesday friends!

3 comments:

w.e.schwartz said...

This post is FULL of everything I love, toooooo!!! Orchard leaves is seriously HEAVENLY!

Unknown said...

I'm not a huge fan of the fal...I'm definitely more of a summer girl...but I do love fall-inspired scented candles! I may have to go check those out!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I love BBW's fall collection! Last year I got their Autumn candle and I absolutely love it. I am going to have to make a trip to their store this weekend and stock up for the fall. So excited (but the bank account is not ;))!!

Happy Wednesday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights