Thursday, September 29, 2011

A to Z of me

I'm stealing this from Mandy,  she's great!

A. Age:19.5
B. Bed size: Twin
C. Chore that you hate: Folding clothes
D. Dogs: None. But I plan to get a golden named Marly when I move out
E. Essential start to your day: irish breakfast tea
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3'
I. Instruments you play: None. I played the clarinet in middle school.
J. Job title: Lifeguard/swimming teacher and student (its a job)
K. Kids: none...at the moment, I do want three kids!
L. Live: Toronto aka T.dot
M. Mother’s name: Sharon
N. Nicknames: hannon, sadie (my cousins), sare,
O. Overnight hospital stays: None *knocks on wood!*
P. Pet peeves: Do we want to open up this can of worms?!
Q. Quote from a movie: I have a few from Finding Nemo
  • I suffer from short-term memory loss. [Marlin: Short-term memory loss? (Dory nods) I don't believe this!] No, it's true! I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family! Well I mean... at least... I think it does. Hum... Where are they? ...Can I help you?
  • Oh, I saw the whole thing, dude! First, you were like, whoa! And then we were like, WHOA! And then you were like, whoa. [Marlin: What are you talking about?] You, Mini-Man! Takin' on the jellies. You got serious thrill issues, dude
R. Right or left handed: Left!
S. Siblings: And older brother, Ryan
U. Underwear: Of course.
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas (I agree Mandy!)
W. What makes you run late: The bus
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Chest (for pneumonia)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cookies
Z. Zoo animal: The lions!

happy thursday!

1 comment:

Meg said...

We're the same height--short. :)

I'm with you on hating peas and loving cookies.

I love this and just may steal it.