Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A new start

Today marked the first day back in school. Not just school I might add but University.

I had my first class today, Psych 101 from 10am to 1pm. I was a little scaried  while waiting for my prof to start the class because there was over 300 kids in the room!

I'm taking Early Childhood Education at Ryerson. It's a 4 year program and when I graduate I'll go to teachers college (one year) to be able to teach! I'm super excited.

My family is really proud right now, my dad sent me a text this morning-since he left while I was still sleeping-
saying that he was really proud of me going to uni. Cue: aww :)

I have a sweet schedule.
Monday: class 10-1pm and 3-6pm
Tuesday: 10-1pm
Wednesday: OFF :)
Thursday: 8-11am (early but I get out at 11)
Friday: 9-12pm

I really wanted a day off so I could catch up on tv shows, blog and rest, study!
And most days I'm home by early afternoon.

It will be a busy year but I know a good one.
happy tuesday!

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I start back to school in the Spring and I'm nervous too! :) I think it's cool you want to be a teacher! What grade do you want to teach? Good luck!

Meg said...

Yay for first days of school--so fun! Your Dad is right to be proud of you, school is a big deal. I have you have a great first day, your schedule is pretty posh, not going to lie, I'm a little jealous. :)