Monday, August 8, 2011

anniversary wishes...one day late

Dear mom and dad,

Yesterday was your 29th wedding anniversary. 29 years! Every year it amazes me when august 7th comes around. In a world where it seems like every couple splits when life gets tough, you two keep at it. Even though you two aren't perfect and have faults and do things that drive each crazy (ahem dad...let's put the tupperware away properly!) at the end of the day you love each other and thats what matters.  To my brother and I, you are an example to us both. Knowing that when my brother gets married, you two will be 3 months away from your 30th anniversary is just amazing. Dad: thank you for showing me how a real man should treat a women. Mom: thank you for loving dad even when baseball is on. Most of all, thank you for showing me what a family should be like; together thru it all. 

Happy belated Anniversary my little ginger and little mexican!



The love birds, last year in Myrtle Beach


1 comment:

Meg said...

Very sweet post. Happy Anni to your parents. :)