Monday, August 15, 2011

90 years young plus 60 years together.

Yesterday was a busy day of celebrating my Grandma and Grandpa Hannon.

On August 11, 1951 after 7 years of dating my grandparents got married. And on August 18, 1921 my Granpa Hannon was born. My family wanted to celebrate these two big milestones. After months of planning by both my aunt (alberta) and my mom the day was here. Everything went great, except for the food orders but thats a minor detail. It was great that old neighbours/family/friends from church came to say hi.

Here are some pictures I got.
My lovely grandparents

the couple plys my great aunt Kay. My g-pa's only living sibling out of 10!

my cousins

the mini cupcakes

my grandpa's cake

my g-rents, my brother ryan and my soon to be SIL Danielle

the Hannon family


The Skrettings. My cousin Eric, Aunt Mary Jane and Uncle Norm
(My aunt and my dad are siblings)

my grandparents wedding photo
Such a wonderful day for a wonderful couple.
Happy Monday

1 comment:

Meg said...

That is amazing, what an inspiration. I love it! What a special thing to celebrate.