Thursday, June 23, 2011

my new obsession

I have a new obsession.
It's a good one don't worry. But I'm obsessed.

When I was on vacation, I had my own bathroom. In the bathroom was a curling iron and rollers. Most nights after dinner I would go to my bathroom and attempt to curl my straight-boring hair. The rollers? I didn't really like. The iron? Let's just say we became BFF's.

In a 14 day trip, my hair was curled about 7 times. I've always hated my straight hair so when I found out that I look half-good with curly hair, its all I ever wanted to do!

I took some pictures of my curly hair from sunday.

This might sound strange but when I curl my hair, its like I'm a new person. I love it looks. Its adds to the outfit and jazz's things up a bit.
So ya, that's my new thang. Loves it.

Happy thursday!

3 comments:

Perfectly Jenn said...

Love this dress and your cute curled hair!!

Meg said...

The curls look great on you. I have naturally very curly hair and I straighten it often because it is just easier. Keep up the curls girlie. :)

Unknown said...

Love the hair!! It looks so good on you!