Friday, May 13, 2011

weekly randoms

Ready for some randoms?


After much debate, I got a spray tan wednesday. I love the look of a healthy glow and now that it's warm enough to wear skirts and dresses I want my legs to not look so ghostly white! I honestly look like I spent a week in florida soaking up the sun. I said on twitter that I could get used to getting one every month.
~

I got the sweetest email from my aunt, (the one who I'm visiting for two weeks starting sunday). She basically wanted to know what I wanted her to buy, and if I wanted to come to her last session of zumba monday night. I'm so excited to spend two weeks out west. I love my family and its hard seeing them only two weeks once a year, so it'll be nice to have two whole weeks together!
~

I found out that the real estate agent building around the corner from me is moving down the street because of rent. Guess what might be put in its place!? How bout star friggin bucks! Honestly, it's a 30 second walk from my house. I can so see myself blogging  studying there all the time!
~

Karen finally found a job! After months of searching for a summer job she got one. It's at the funeral home where her parents and two sisters work. We sometimes joke that it should be re-named "The E(karenslastname) Funeral Home." Her first shift is friday!
~

It makes me sad that in the next coming weeks, my shows will be ending for the season. And lets not talk about how every time I watch Oprah, her commercials counting down the numbers of shows till the last one, or celebrities talking about their fav moment, make me cry. I could go on but I'll save it for another post. Oprah just can't leave!
~

Well friends, hope you enjoyed that random post. I gotta get packing! Happy friday!

No comments: