Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So what...wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for so what wednesday.
Here's what I'm saying "so what" to this week.

So what if all I happen to sing is lion king songs. The BFF and I are going to see it at the Princess of Wales Theatre friday evening and I'm pumped!

So what if I say to the kiddies at school, "go ask Ms.A" if I'm not sure how to answer their question. Hey, I'm not perfect. Don't Judge!

So what if I tweeted the wrong person today. Sorry Laura! If it helps, I just woke up and wasn't thinking!

So what if I love the fact that last weeks and this weeks episode of the Biggest Loser are only an hour long (or 42 minutes online, which is where I watch it) I sometimes hate watching the show for 80 minutes sitting on the computer chair!

So what if I have 9 followers and only 1 comments regularly! Thanks Meg! I know y'all are busy so I forgive you, but pop in once and a while, will ya?!

What are you saying "So What" to this week?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Popping back in from SWW...just think...you have 7 more "followers" than me :( LOL!

Sarah said...

So great that you are going to become a teacher!

Meg said...

Hehe, I like your So Whats? I <3 Biggest Loser no matter if they are 42 minutes or 84 minutes long, but with that being said, I watch it in bed not in a computer chair.

I'm glad I can comment and make you :).