Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding was...fabulous!


As we all know (unless you live under a rock) today was Wills and Kate wedding day.... errr.... I mean The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.  I've been waiting for today for years all week. I went to bed around 11:30pm (wanted to be in bed by 10pm) so I could wake up at 4:30am. And I did.

Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate, Duchess of Cambridge kiss on the balcony in Buckingham Palace, after the wedding service, on April 29, 2011, in London.



It was a fabulous wedding. I loved the looks, laughs, smiles and special moments that William and Kate shared between each other. I don't regret waking up that early to watch this once and a lifetime thing.

Anybody else think Kate's sister Pippa *love that name* and Prince Harry should get together?! Just me? Ok.

The entire time I tweet my thoughts about everything, right down to the lady wearing all black, like who does that?! To a wedding no less. And how I don't know how I felt about Pippa wearing white. The bride should be the only one wearing white. Just my opinion

I'm thankful that William and Kate tied the knot. And I was more than happy to see it.
happy friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking! As always.

I was sleeping...because I didn't really care. :\ But I enjoyed watching the coverage throughout the day. Made me want to visit England!

Meg said...

I was up watching the wedding, I loved it! I too think Pippa and Harry should hook up.