Monday, March 28, 2011

A week in...

I know I've been talking a lot about my kitchen, which is fine because I'm super excited about it!

If you're anything like me, you like blogs with pictures. For some reason it helps me connect to the author more and I'm a visual learner so it helps to see. With that said it's time for a kitchen update! yahoo :)

We are already a week in. A lot has changed since this time last week. Um let's see, a workable kitchen to no kitchen. Right now the only thing in the kitchen is the kitchen worker and his tools. That.is.all.
Don't believe me? Here see for yourself.
The sub flooring is down. Hopefully by tomorrow the new flooring will be done! eck :)

You might be wondering where in the world we cook our food. Good question, let me show you.

Yup, that's right. In the basement. On a table.
Oh it's great. Making food takes twice as long, and why wouldn't it when you have the camper burners downstairs, fridge in the living room, (every mans dream!) dishes in my brothers old room. It's so much fun when you forget something! Like a spoon, great back downstairs we go. SO.MUCH.FUN! Wanna join us?!

It'll all be worth it. That's what I keep telling myself. And to breathe.

~

On other news, the brother and the girlfriend are engaged! My brother popped the question last night. The ring? Oh let me tell you about the ring. It's a square cut, with a yellow center. It's unbelievably beautiful!
So happy for them :)

~
Also next Monday Lryrn is starting her month long story on her redeeming love. It should be a good one. i don't know to much about it but you can see the whole thing next Monday! Check her out!

The Journey Begins April 4th


Happy Monday!

No comments: