Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Wednesday


{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?

                           For sure, hands down Karen! Disney with the bff? sounds good.

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?

Actually last week. I just bought Chris Tomlin's new cd!

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?

um, I have no clue.


{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?

                              Good question: I could see myself as the younger Katy Perry. I kid. I would love to be    in a Christain band.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?

                                       Maybe birth of Jesus. That would be awesome :)

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I'll stick with the ECE.
 
{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?

Just like Leigh Ashley said, super bowl!

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?

                                                              I drive an automatic.


{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?

Some what comfortable.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?

Yes! Last summer we had a little one. Nothing big but you can imagine how crazy the media went! Earthquake in Toronto?!

Happy Hump day!

2 comments:

April said...

Yes, the birth of Jesus would have been something to see, for sure! I love Chris Tomlin! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so afraid to ever experience an earthquake! Thankfully we rarely get them in Jersey!