Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee bit of me Wednesday

Thanks for Leigh Ashley for once again making a fun q&a!

{one} what color is your kitchen?
yellow...for now, renvos start mid april (don't worry I'll blog about it)
{two} do you have a good luck charm?
haha I used to have this cute pair of undies for victorias secret but their MIA
{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen. pencil is for math (which I don't do)
{four} can you use chopsticks?
nope

 
{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
I don't like just sitting there.. awks fo me, so to answer the question: Showers
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
my fav is just vinegar...don't judge..it's good

 
{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
haha that would be a no

 
{eight} do you have any allergies?
NOPE! *knocks on wood*

 
{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
creamy.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
never have had too...lets keep it that way!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FRIENDS!

No comments: