Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sickness can suck it and others

I'm sick.
Boo.
I woke up saturday feeling somewhat okay but throughout the day feeling worse and worse. My brother and I did crash out parents v-day dinner which made me smile. Sunday I could hardly talk but managed to get through church. I had a nap (if you call reading the new glamour sleeping, then yes that's what I did) Monday when I woke up, I couldn't speak! I felt like crap but managed to get to school (do I still call it school, even though I'm done and outta there?!) anyways I had rehearsal for our play which we are being judged on on the 24th, heard of the sears festival? I'm in it for my school. Super cool!
Today I have to aches, the hot hot very hot shower I had helped a bit. So basically I eat, no wait drink soap and tea with honey. I hope I can shake this. Le sigh.
~~~~~~

Yesterday was v-day as we all know. I didn't have a valentine this year. Which usually I get upset about but not this year. Hopefully next year I'll have a valentine. My dad always makes me and my mom feel special, he did the flowers and cards thing. Loveee him :)

~~~~~~

I've been meaning to ask for prayers for a fellow blogger for a while. Let me explain. 3 months ago, a fellow blogger that I know lost her husband unexpectedly while he was hunting. Vee blogs about her progress with her grief and how she's still standing for her children. She has 3 children, the youngest being 1 week old. Yes, little Carter was born last tuesday. It's been 3 months and it ain't any easier for Vee. Please please please pray for the King family as they walk through life trying to pick up the pieces.

~~~~~
Also, wanna pray that this year I'll fall madly in love?! just kidding, sorta.

~~~~~

I'm pooped, time for a little napy nap.

xoxo
Sarah

No comments: